Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Happy First Day

 Welcome to Grade 3!



So happy to finally have you all here at school.  

We had a busy day learning many new routines and figuring out how to stay safe in our building and when going outside.  

So proud of all the A-K McDougall Stars and how well you did with wearing masks, washing hands and sanitizing.

Here are some comments from our first day:

This morning I felt nervous about the first day but it turned out to be exciting. OG

There's lot to do on the park. LJ

I love today because I got to see all my friends. MJ

It felt so different to come to school.  I like getting my own things. MK







Reminders:

- wear appropriate shoes for doing phys.ed outside

- remember to bring a water bottle

- only last name  L-Z come to school tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment